Tuesday 28 May 2013: BOXING CONDITIONING

BOXING CONDITIONING


Advanced - Four rounds of:
  • 4 minutes - Shadowbox (include kicks, knees, and elbow strikes as desired)
  • 1 minute - Rest
    During rest perform:-Round 1 - a set of push-ups
    -Round 2 - a set of crunches
    -Round 3 - a set of squats
    -Round 4 - a set of push-ups
Intermediate - Five rounds of:
  • 3 minutes - Shadowbox  (include kicks, knees, and elbow strikes as desired)
  • 1 minute - Rest
    During rest perform:-Round 1 - 5-15 push-ups
    -Round 2 - 15-30 crunches
    -Round 3 - 10-20 squats
    -Round 4 - 15-30 crunches
    -Round 5 - 5-15 push-ups
Basic - Seven rounds of:
  • 2 minutes - Shadowbox
  • 1 minute - Rest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your workouts are great, they always leave me feeling like I'm going tone sore the next day (especially when I'm not paying attention and do the advanced instead of the intermediate or basic!). Thanks so much for posting these, keep it up!

Personal fitness gym said...

Thanks for all the useful information I found on your site. I will bookmark and visit again. I found you while doing a search for “Personal training gyms”. Your site was most helpful in my research….